Upgrade to a tough, anti-vandal outdoor camera with long range IR and a 2-Megapixel video sensor. Real 1080 progressive scan. No need to replace coaxial wire – SDI loves it!
SDI – Serial Data Interface
The SDI format provides an easy to implement method of connecting advanced CCTV cameras to existing and new security networks.
1/2″, IR Array, Mechanical IR Filter
The image pickup at the front end of this camera uses a 1/2″ video sensor, big and bright to pull in all the light you need. At night that light is infrared, provided by three specialized DRAGONFIRE LEDs that blast the area under surveillance with a bright, wide beam with a range of over 150′. A mechanical IR cut filter guards against focus shift when the camera goes from daylight mode to IR mode at night.
True High Definition 1920x1080p Picture
Not only do you get true high definition (progressive scan) video, this camera comes with an OSD menu that lets you fine tune the camera. You can set up digital wide dynamic range, Sens-Up, and advanced noise filtering to make low light video clear and sharp.
Compatible with Rappix DVRs
The Rappix DVR series records at 1080P and D1, and provides and HDMI video output. Customers using a Rappix DVR and a single SDI camera in their existing security network will always come back and ask for more.
- 2-Megapixel 1/2″ CMOS video sensor
- 1080P Progressive Scan High Definition Video Image
- Automatic IR subsystem
- Long range DRAGONFIRE IR LEDs
- SDI video connector
- Composite CCTV video connector for testing
- Integrated lens separator
- OSD menu
- SMART noise reduction for low light imaging
- 2D DNR, 3D DNR, available in OSD Menu
- Hardened metal shell resistant to vandalism
- Attached anti-tamper all metal bracket
- Power: 12VDC