The ECL-640 bullet CCTV camera uses a 5-50mm manual varifocal lens for long range imaging and an array of 53 infrared LEDs for surveillance in total darkness. A 1/3″ Sony color CCD video sensor provide image capturing. An automatic mechanical IR filter helps keep images in focus, minimizing IR shift when switching from standard to infrared mode. This bullet surveillance camera has an all metal housing and removable sunshield. Bracket not included.
With its 5-50mm varifocal lens and heavy duty infrared sub-system, this outdoor CCTV camera finds many uses in long range surveillance, such as license plate capture.
- Sony 1/3″ color CCD video sensor
- High resolution: 540 lines
- Digital signal processing
- 5-50mm varifocal lens
- Effective pixels:
- NTSC: 768 x 494 (379k)
- PAL: 752 x 582 (437k)
- Mechanical IR filter
- 53 IR LEDs (auto-on, auto-off depending on lighting conditions)
- IR Range: 120′ (36 meters)
- Auto electronic shutter
- Power: 12VDC
- Auto-gain control (AGC), auto-white balance (AWB) and auto-electronic shutter (AES)
- Bracket, mounting kit, and attached video/power cable included.
- Color: WHITE