If you are looking for an outdoor security camera you can use for long range capture during the day and has exceptional long range infrared operation at night, look no further.
High Resolution with W-Dynamic
This tough, distinctive looking CCTV security camera has a high performance color 1/3″ Sony™ CCD video sensor and advanced digital signal processing. The OSD menu has a number of features that users and installers will find handy, including W-DYNAMIC (called ATR in some models) and PrePro.
W-Dynamic provides adaptive tone reproduction, which protects color reproduction on objects that appear between very bright and very dark sections of the screen. In cameras without W-Dynamic such an object would appear washed out, or invisible, lost within a fog or haze extending from the area of high luminance.
Smooth, High Intensity Radiant Infrared
Users are raving about this camera’s infrared array. We used advanced computer modeling techniques to manufacture and place a variety of IR LEDs with differing characteristics in the front of the camera. This mix of high, low, and medium intensity infrared emitters provides a smooth and even beam of invisible infrared light. This eliminates the bright spots and dark spots that plague other manufacturers. If your primary application is night-time CCTV imaging, then this camera is perfect for you.
OSD Pre-Pro Setup
Our engineers have already programmed default settings for optimum performance. This “pre-programming” by professional technicians often means the camera is good-to-go 99% of the time straight from the box. Sometimes only minimum configuration changes may be required to get a perfect picture. Reduced setup time and high quality imaging make this camera attractive for many large-scale installations.
- 1/3″ Sony™ CCD video sensor
- Very high resolution: 700 TV-line or more
- Advanced digital signal processing chipset (DSP)
- 9-22mm varifocal lens
- Radiant IR array with unbelievably smooth and consistent coverage – no dim or hot spots
- Designed to eliminate IR haze/glare
- Bright white strobe deterrent LED (with switch)
- W-Dynamic image protection (advanced tone reproduction)
- Smooth long range infrared array (120′ or more)
- Power: 12VDC (not included)
- OSD menu with PrePro (OSD preset) for easy installation
- Drop-down installers port for easy access to varifocal controls, mini-joystick for OSD menu, test video connector, switch for deterrent strobe LED.
- All metal anti-vandal case with cable-feed-through bracket, hardened to resist unwanted attention.